Knowledge Graphs in the Enterprise – What You Need to Know
About this talk
Most Major Companies are Exploring or Using Knowledge Graphs
Knowledge Graphs are at the top of the Garter AI Hype Cycle
But Knowledge Graphs are much more than hype!
Knowledge graphs are a mature technology used in large scale deployments.
Knowledge graphs address major weaknesses in traditional relational technology.
These weaknesses are major drivers for silos, the bane of every enterprise.
Knowledge Graphs are being deployed in a large variety of industries, including financial services, information technology, health care & life sciences, manufacturing and media.
Common use cases include data harmonization, search, recommendation, question answering, entity resolution, provenance, & security.
- What are Knowledge Graphs good for?
- Supporting technologies
- How can I get started?
- What roadblocks should I watch out for?
- Chief Data Officers
- Data Scientists
- Data Modelers
- Technical Managers
- Understand where and how knowledge graphs can add value to your enterprise
- Know what supporting technologies are required for a typical knowledge graph deployment
- Know how to get started on a knowledge graph application in your enterprise.
- Understand what the current state of the art is and what is on the horizon.
- Be aware of possible roadblocks to avoid.
- Meet and Greet
- Setting the stage
- Why Knowledge Graphs?
- What kind of problems can we solve by using knowledge graphs?
- What kind of problems are not best solved with knowledge graphs?
- How are knowledge graphs any better than relational technology?
- How do knowledge graphs address the problem of silos?
- What are some real world examples of knowledge graphs in the enterprise?
- Putting a Knowledge Graph in Your Enterprise
- Where does the data come from to populate knowledge graphs?
- Who are the major vendors for knowledge graph technology?
- What are some common technology stacks used in knowledge graph deployments?
- What skills are required to deploy a knowledge graph application?
- Are the skills readily available in the workforce?
- What is the breadth and depth of tooling for knowledge graphs?
- How good are knowledge graph visualization tools?
- How well do knowledge graphs scale?
- Extended panel
- Expert discussion, coordinated by moderator
- 2 hours running time
- Running time includes modules of expert discussion, interspersed with modules of audience Q&A / interaction
- Basic understanding of Knowledge Graphs & Databases will be helpful
You need an access pass to attend this session: Diversity Access Pass or Full Access Pass apply
Proudly supported by
Want to sponsor this event? Contact Us.