Investing in Connected Data
About this talk
What is Connected Data, and how is it interesting from a market point of view?
Knowledge Graphs have reached peak Gartner hype. Graph data science and graph AI are the fastest growing areas in AI. Graph databases are the fastest growing category in enterprise software.
Add to this the historical foundations of graph algorithms and analytics and semantic technology, which have been invigorated and are seeing widespread adoption, and you get the burgeoning Connected Data landscape.
While there is ongoing technical innovation happening in the domain, how does this translate to market value and opportunities for investment?
How is this market defined, and what is driving its growth?
Join us as we define and explore this landscape, discuss technology and use cases, challenges and opportunities for growth and investment, and where the future may take us.
Defining the Connected Data technology and market landscape
Exploring the Connected Data market
Providing an outlook for the future
- Technical people with entrepreneurial spirit
- Decision makers
- Define and explore the Connected Data landscape for people who are interested in it from a market perspective
- Answer questions that matter
- How is this market defined?
- What are some key drivers for growth?
- Where are the opportunities for investment?
- What is the outlook for the future?
- Meet and Greet
- Setting the stage
- What is Connected Data?
- A bit of history
- The 4 pillars of Graph Technology
- Graph algorithms & analytics
- Knowledge Graphs
- Graph Databases
- Graph Machine Learning
- Bonus track: Semantic technology
- What are some prominent use cases for this technology?
- The market landscape today
- How do you define the market?
- How could we reach an estimate of TAM (Total Addressable Market)?
- What are some good resources to help evaluate the market?
- What are the challenges and opportunities in the market?
- What are the criteria for defining interesting Connected Data startups?
- What are some interesting Connected Data startups, and why?
- What is the role of open source in the market?
- The future
- Deep tech vs applications
- What are some major roadblocks / goals, how could we address them, and what would that enable?
- What will define this space going forward?
- Who are some key players to keep an eye on?
- Extended panel
- Expert discussion, coordinated by moderator
- 2 hours running time
- Running time includes modules of expert discussion, interspersed with modules of audience Q&A / interaction
Beginner - Intermediate
You need an access pass to attend this session: Diversity Access Pass or Full Access Pass apply
Bob van Luijt
Proudly supported by
Want to sponsor this event? Contact Us.