Connected Data World 2021 Program Roundtable
A Talk by George Anadiotis, Ashleigh Faith, Katariina Kari, Paco Nathan, Tara Raafat, Panos Alexopoulos, James Phare, Ivo Velitchkov and Andrea Volpini
Connected Data World | Linked Data Orchestration | Year of the Graph | ZDNet | VentureBeat,
CTO Office at Bloomberg LP,
Connected Data World | Neural Alpha,
Independent Consultant and
About this talk
#CDW21 is kicking off with a live discussion among our top-notch contributors and Program Committee members, and you're all invited!
Join us as we have a sneak peek through the CDW21 program, and discuss the Connected Data landscape.
The CDW21 Program Committee members will go through the 50+ sessions and 70+ speakers, and talk about:
- The Connected Data landscape
- Knowledge Graphs
- Graph Databases
- Graph Analytics
- Graph Data Science &
- Semantic Technology
- Topics, speakers and talks that piqued our interest
- Our own work in the domain and how it cross-cuts #CDW21
- Community chat and Ask Me Anything
- More in-depth topics as time permits:
- Hiring a team for building knowledge graphs: required roles and skills, what can be taught?
- I want a knowledge graph! What next? The process of starting to build a knowledge graph for an organisation: assessment of need, use cases, support needed from management etc.
- Triple Store vs Labelled Property Graphs: It's not either-or, it's both and more!
With an all-star Program Committee and lineup, this will be a tour de force in Connected Data.
You need an access pass to attend this session: Full Access Pass, Diversity Access Pass or Free Access Pass apply
Proudly supported by
Want to sponsor this event? Contact Us.